Friday, March 27, 2009

Well, I have not had the baby yet but for those of you who have not heard I will be going in on Monday afternoon, Mar. 30th, to be induced unless by some chance I have the baby before that. So sometime after that I will post news about the new baby. I cannot wait to have this baby, I am so tired of being pregnant. Granted I do not have any medical/health issues with my pregnancies, but this has been by far the worst and most uncomfortable pregnancy, that I can remember. I guess after having 2 or 3 it really starts to take it's toll on your body. For those of you who have had more than that, I don't know how you did it, I definitely have a greater respect than I did before, not that I don't for anyone who has had any less children because pregnancy in general is not an easy thing for most people and everyone is different. So, kudos to all you mothers out there.

1 comment: