Friday, April 24, 2009

New kitchen

Here are the pics of my new kitchen. Danny had the cabinets redone and walls painted when I went to the hospital to have the baby and I had no idea he was doing anything. He also tradedout our black fridge for this one and had the railing along the stairs sanded and painted white. It all looks very nice and was a big surprise to me. Then my walls that were still white upstairs and in the entryway he had painted and I think he and his mom rearranged my bedroom which looks better now too, thanks.
















2 comments:

  1. It looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in person one day. But I can't even remember what the cabinets looked like before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i can't really remember what the cabinets looked like before. but they look really good! good job danny, great surprise

    ReplyDelete